ZTE Product Warranty Online Registration
Register your product warranty here.
ZTE Malaysia Limited Warranty Statement
- The warranty for ZTE’s product and its accessory are valid with ZTE authorized service centers (ASC) in Malaysia only and from the date of purchased by the customer.
a) Transceiver and LCD – for a period of twelve (12) months
b) Battery and Charger – for a period of six (6) months
c) All accessories including hands free, memory card and USB cable – for a period of three (3) months
- This warranty covers repair of at the option of the ASC replacement without charge to the consumer, any parts proved to be defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, provided that the purchase of the product was made from an authorized dealer.
- This product is under warranty against manufacturing defects by reason of faulty workmanship or internal electronic parts/ materials.
- This warranty does not cover expendable items such as mobile phone antenna, housing and hands free kit.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
a) Cosmetic damage
b) Usage other than in accordance with operating manual.
c) Unauthorized services, repair, alteration or modification being carried out by third parties
d) Misuse, abuse, negligence, dropped damage, or other acts which are beyond reasonable control of the ASC.
e) Rough handling or transportation
f) Improper installation, hardware or illegal software alteration and modification to this product and damage
g) Phone locked or security code
h) Set burned
i) Battery out of shape
- Damage caused by fire, lighting strike, earthquake, flood, liquid, or any other natural disasters
- This warranty will be null and void if the product in any of the following events:
a) If the serial number or warranty seal on the product has been altered or removed
b) If any term contained in this warranty has been altered or modified in any way without the prior written consent of the ASC.
- Request for replacement or repair within the warranty period without producing this warranty card and the original proof of purchase will not be entertained.
- This warranty is in lieu of any, and all other warranties expressed or implied, especially including any implied warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. The ASC assumes no liability for the breach of the warranty beyond correcting the breach in the manner described above. In no event shall the ASC be liable for consequential loss or damages, including loss of use or loss profits resulting from the product.
- In the event of detects covered by this warranty arising during the warranty period, the product should at the expense of the purchaser be sent to the ASC.
- This warranty does not cover finishes, consumables, consumable parts and cleaning. It also does not cover poor performance due to bad reception or non-reception of hand phone signal as a result of blind spot or in areas of poor signal penetration.
- This warranty does not cover for any data losses of the mobile device. Kindly back up all the information and data in the device before perform any factory reset to prevent loss or damage of information and data during process of testing and inspection.
- ZTE Corporation reserves the right to add, delete or amend the terms and conditions at anytime and without prior notice.
ZTE Maxis 1-to-1 Exchange Policy
* Customers who purchased ZTE Blade A610 through Maxis will automatically be eligible for 18 months Limited Warranty with single time 1-to-1 SWAP (device ONLY) for the first six (6) months from the date of purchase. Customers are required to present valid Proof of Purchase/Delivery Order.
Terms & Conditions
- Product must be purchased from MAXIS Centre or MAXIS Authorized Exclusive Partner.
- Customers are entitled to exchange within first 6 months from the date of purchase.
- No damage induction found on the product due to human made mistakes.
- 1-to-1 exchange is only applicable to transceiver, battery and LCD. Charger, cable and earphone are excluded.
- ZTE and its appointed authorized service partner will make the final assessment of cause of damage.
LIMITED WARRANTY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST ZTE AND ZTE’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF DEFECTS IN PRODUCT. HOWEVER, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCLUDE NOR LIMIT ANY OF YOUR LEGAL (STATUTORY) RIGHTS UNDER THE APPLICABLE NATIONAL LAWS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ZTE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCTS OR FUNCTIONALITY, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUES OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFIT, INCREASED COSTS OR EXPENSES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ZTE’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY DEFECT OF PRODUCT IN MATERIAL, DESIGN AND WORKMANSHIP. OUR GOODS COME WITH GUARANTEES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER THE MALAYSIAN CONSUMER LAW. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND FOR A MAJOR FAILURE AND COMPENSATION FOR ANY OTHER REASONABLY FORESEEABLE LOSS OR DAMAGE. YOU ARE ALSO ENTITLED TO HAVE THE GOODS REPAIRED OR REPLACED IF THE GOODS FAIL TO BE OF ACCEPTABLE QUALITY AND THE FAILURE DOES NOT AMOUNT TO A MAJOR FAILURE. ZTE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE DEVICE FEATURES, SOFTWARE AND WARRANTY PROCEDURES WITHOUT NOTICE.